Friday, January 20, 2012

Spreading My Wings

I haven't posted here since mid-September, because I have found myself involved in some other projects. As a means to keep myself focused and sane, I have decided to start posting here weekly just to share some of my personal thoughts.

Today, I'm full of excitement and anticipation as I launch the Beta version of what I hope will become a collaborative effort. It's a political blog, designed to recreate the energy and passion that I experienced as a writer for The Seminal back in 2008. I have no idea how this project will go, but it gets my juices flowing, so I'm doing it!

Just to summarize, here are the virtual projects I am currently managing:

Presbytery of Twitter
Presbytery of Twitter (on Facebook)
The Spectacle
This blog (Pastor Looks at 40)

I'll share more about each of these projects, and how I envision them working together, in future posts.

No comments: